In this article, you will find free, working product keys. You will also learn how to activate Office 2010 using free product keys. So Get a 25-character product keys list to activate MS Office 2010 all editions. Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key is used to get free access.
Microsoft Office 2010 Review:
Microsoft office 2010 is amongst the world’s most widely used text processor. Microsoft Office 2010 product key or activation keys can be used to activate your trial or limited edition of the Office 2010 suite. After activating your version of Microsoft office you can use full features of any of office 2010 applications including Microsoft Word 2010, Excel 2010, Outlook 2010, and PowerPoint 2010.
Microsoft Office 2010 Key Features:
- Unlike its previous versions, Office 2010 is more of a “role-based” program. It has many features that can be useful for research and development experts, human resources, and salespersons.
- Some of the new features you’ll find in Microsoft Office 2010 include a background removal tool, author permissions, a screen capture tool, and SmartArt templates.
- Microsoft replaced the Office Button in the previous version with a menu button in Office 2010.
- When you click this button, you will navigate to a full-window file menu named Backstage View. This window gives you quick access to functions, such as sharing and printing.
- Office 2010 also comes with advanced media and picture editing tools. And with the improved paste button, there are several options to choose from, thus saving you time and effort.
- In addition, PowerPoint 2010 comes with a new useful feature called Broadcast Slide Show that enables you to broadcast your presentations.
- The goal was to create a product that will simplify office work.
- The software includes all the office tools required to create documents, Excel sheets, presentations, notes, and more. These tools are useful in schools, offices, and businesses.
- It is therefore a vital program in handling any office-related work.
- But to access all these features in Microsoft Office 2010, you need to provide a genuine product key.
- Read on to find working Microsoft Office 2010 product keys.
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key
A product key, or activation key, is a series of letters or numbers you need to provide to activate a program.
The Microsoft Office 2010 product key activates your copy of Office 2010 to its premium version. After providing the product key, Microsoft will try to verify its authenticity, after which it will either accept or reject the key.
An Office 2010 product key is a 25-digit code.
It looks like this: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
Where you’ll find your Microsoft Office 2016 product key depends on the method you used to get your copy of MS Office. If you purchased your copy, there are a few ways to get the product key:
Look inside the product box
Ask your dealer to provide the key
Check your email
Loss of a Microsoft Office 2010 product key means you will not be able to install it, rendering it useless. When you reinstall the software, you will only get a free trial period of one month.
After this period, you will have to enter a valid product key to continue using the software. It is therefore important to ensure that you keep your product key safe.
However, if you cannot find your Microsoft Office 2010 product key, and you are unable to activate your copy, you don’t have to worry. We have a complete list of free product keys you can use, including keys for Office 2010 Standard.
Why you need a genuine Microsoft Office 2010 product key
Microsoft Office is a paid program; therefore, only those who pay can access the advanced features of the program.
A Microsoft Office 2010 product key gives you access rights. You must enter a genuine key during the installation process to verify and activate your copy of Office 2016.
You will find a wide range of product keys on this page. Just grab one key and use it. If it doesn’t work, try another one. Someone else might have used it.
We update the keys regularly, so you can be sure you will find a working key anytime you visit this page.
Get your product keys in this post
Many people want to be able to use Microsoft Office 2010, but they don’t have a genuine product key to activate the software.
But the good news is that you can find reputable sites like this one that provides genuine product keys.
All the keys listed on this page are genuine. Most importantly, we add new keys to this list every day to ensure you have constant access to working keys.
Here are working Microsoft Office 2010 product keys you should try:
|Microsoft Office 2010 Activation Key||4983Y-W3D73-QY6TX-K7FQD-V7Y8Q||HYRWT-T9RWG-43TFB-4X7HQ-T2TTQ|
|Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key||BHUG6-UYTXN-89KH7-HSTR3-MNZX7||DDY79-433JV-2RXGX-MQFQP-PFDH8|
|Microsoft Office 2010 Serial Key||76XCJ-TDQ49-3MW8D-4FFCT-KPTT6||FJKSL-CNMXZ-BNVBS-DHFAS-JFWPEI|
|Microsoft Office 2010 Genuine Key||W4D2C-3YK88-KMYP2-2QTXY-28CCY||OR859-85EWP-EWUTI-UYADK-FLXNV|
Here are more updated product keys:
|Office 2010 32-bit key||Office 2010 64-bit key||Office 2010 Product key (STD.)|
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Keys — 32-bit
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Keys — 64-bit
NOTE: Make sure you choose the right bit version of Microsoft Office. That’s because keys meant for 32-bit systems do not work on 64-bit systems.
Related Microsoft Office Product Keys
How to tell the bit version of your Microsoft Office 2010
If you are not sure about the bit version of the MS Office on your computer, there is a simple way to tell. This information will help you to know which product key to use.
Follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Locate the installation folder of MS Office on your PC
Step 2: Right-click on the executable file and choose Properties
Step 3: Click on Details to find out the Office version. You will be able to tell whether it is a 32-bit or 64-bit version
How to activate Microsoft Office 2010 using free product keys
The MS Office setup wizard will prompt you to provide a product key. Just enter your product key and choose the activation method you prefer.